Thursday, February 4, 2010

The One and Only!

I have MY FIRST FOLLOWER!!!

I can't believe it! I have been blogging now for 16 days....16 long days wondering, waiting, wanting someone to follow me.
Just one would be good.
Just one would let me know that Im somewhat interesting,
someone they want to know more about,
someone they might relate to.
And then it happened!!

The One, The Only...How Sweet It Is! 

This is me....


She came to my rescue and saved me from adding to my insecurities in life.
Thank you, Stephanie for daring to be first! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! This made me smile! SO CUTE! I remember feeling this way when people started following me... it is SO exciting. Thanks for the shout out :) No need to add an insecurities- Looking forward to following your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw good job Steph! And good find! Nice to meet you Ashley!

    ReplyDelete