I know I'm alittle late to making a New Year's Resolution, but I had to build up the courage to actually do it...to enter the blog world. And here I am, 20 days after the new year. Not too shabby! I have been wanting to share this crazy and adventurous life of mine with you. I have been wanting to share my thoughts, prayers, and creative outlets too. So I hope that you will embrace me as I enter this scary, but fun journey!
Blogging isn't my only New Year's Resolution....I have many, but I will call them goals!
1) I just started a book club and I want to be able to read 1 book a month...and actually do it!
2) I want to run in my first 1/2 marathon.
3) I want to grow my hair out LONG...and not be tempted to cut it!
4) I want to break the chains of insecurity.
5) I want to be content...happy...for ME...and for my husband.
These white peonies make me happy!
What are your goals this year? Are you challenging yourself?
"Above all, challenge yourself. You may well surprise yourself at what strengthsyou have, what you can accomplish.."Cecile Springer
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. "Anatole France