Thursday, July 29, 2010


















Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy is the hubs favorite home cooked meal. This dish is absolutely mouth watering! Its that kind of meal that is classified under "comfort food!" The only thing is...his mother is the queen at making this meal. And before her, his grandma was the queen master at making this meal. So needless to say, I have a lot of hype to live up to!

Last night, I took on the challenge and decided to make it for J. While I was cooking away in the kitchen, he would come over once in a while to see the process and how I was doing holding up!  Alittle nervous and anxious to see what he thought...I served him up some Hot and Ready homecookin straight from the Rastatter Ranch! 

And.... He loved it! He rant and raved about how yummy it was!

Now thats a good husband!!

Here is the recipe:

1 lb. lean hamburger meat

1 finely chopped onion
1 egg
3/4 c. bread crumbs
Garlic, salt & pepper to taste
1 can of mushroom soup

Mix all ingredents.
Make into patties, brown and drain.
Mix together 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup water, 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet (to season).
Pour over meatballs.
Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

Serve with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans.

Hope you enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for stopping by....it gave me a chance to pop over and meet you! And, I'm so glad that I did!! You are too stinkin' cute....can't wait to browse around and get to know you a little better....

    are you still in Fl? We live in Orlando...been here 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!

    I just wanted to answer your question about getting certified to be a Title 1 reading and math teacher and the answer is no :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete